Casino Elit is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This privacy notice describes how we collect, use and store personal information about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (GDPR).
Hippodrome Casino is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use and store personal information about you.
It is important that you read this notice so that you are aware of how and why we are using your personal information.
We will comply with all relevant data protection law (including the GDPR). This requires that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, whether directly or indirectly. It does not include data where the identity has been removed
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
* Personal contact details such as name, title, address, telephone numbers, email addresses
*National ID card number
* Information about your use of our systems.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We typically collect personal information about you through our customer registration forms, playing activity and cookies via the websites.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
4. Where we seek your views on the services that we provide.
5. Where we need to notify you of changes to Services.
6. Where we send you information about new events or Services .
7. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
In some cases we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. The situations in which we will process your personal information are listed below.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the work we do and our exciting products and services, then you can select your choices by asking our receptionists for withdrawal form or contact us on [email protected]